Our Eco-Topmix full mixers include a motor, connection block, bearing casing, axel and mixing flaps, provide complete solution for standard size barrels (See the Table). The special PTM zone separating TÜV Süd certified bearing casing provides safety in ATEX Zone 0. The components of Eco-Topmix that are in the container are fully made of stainless steel, thus they are resistant to aggressive environments, such as chemical substances or acids. The motor itself is IP67 waterproof. Both of these characteristics play important roles in how the fluids in the container behave toward the motor, and in the problem-free cleaning of the motor. With the optional Eco crossbar our Eco- Topmix product can be simply assembled to the open or closed container, thus it is immediately ready and operational with no compromises.
Our mixing motors reliably consume extremely low amounts of air, which is the result of our radial piston principle PTM drive and has been perfect this way for several decades. In comparison with simple generic lamella mixing motors they consume 90% less air.
Of course, our Eco-Topmix product line provides oil-free and silicone-free drive as well.
- The Zone separating bearing casing makes great radial pressure capacity possible
- It is applicable with containers up to 1000 liter barrel size
- ATEX-license II 2 G/D c T5 100
- Ex II 1/2 G Ex h IIC T6 Ga/Gb X
- Ex II 1/2 D Ex h IIIC T85°C Da/Db X
- Simple axel assembly
- Oil-free and silicone-free
- Varnishing technologies
- Chemical industry facilities
- Mills, grinding equipment
- Bulk material mixing
- Chemical process tanks
- Processing of paints, varnishes, glues, filling and sealing materials
Sizes and accessories:
Discover the world of Eco-Topmix products and find the Eco-Topmix that is perfect for your container size:
Our colleague will contact you within 1 working day!